Design & Engineering Services
Traditionally, and with a legacy of over 180 years
McGeoch Technology specialises in the design, engineering, manufacturing, project management and installation of electrical and electronic equipment for marine vessels and submarines.
The key to McGeoch’s engineering services is flexibility with all aspects of operation centred in Birmingham, UK. This provides a complementary route to support the rest of the business and allows all our electrical and electronic equipment to be designed, manufactured and assembled completely ‘in-house’ and all under one roof.
McGeoch’s legacy of marine electrical design and manufacturing expertise is world renowned, our flexible approach allowing us to develop and build a wide range of equipment from prototype units to fully engineered products.
Our Design Department is set up to support this process and has a correspondingly wide range of design skills.
- Conceptual design from specification or market requirements
- 3D Solid Modelling
- Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic and Photometric resource available
- Management of Type Testing to comply with customer or legal requirements
- Internally manufactured prototypes
- Optimised designs using latest technologies
Post Design Support
- Project Management
- Technical Documentation
- Spares & Repairs
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
- Obsolescence Management
- Installation/Commissioning Support
- Contract Data Requirement List (CDRL)
- Integrated Logistical Support (ILS)
- NATO Codification